Pistachio Vegan Ice Cream
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- 2 cup full fat coconut milk (1 can)
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup (depends on how sweet you want it)
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon solid coconut oil
- ¼ cup of shelled pistachios crushed, for garnish
- Chill the freeze bowl for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy without any lumps.
**Tip: for best results, mix the ingredients in advance and keep in the fridge until the freeze bowl is ready to be used.
- Insert the frozen freeze bowl into the base and set up and churn paddle. Secure the top cover in place and manually increase the timer to 30 minutes. Start churning.
- Open the window and pour the pistachio mixture into the bowl.
- Wait until for the Elado to finish making the ice cream.
- Enjoy immediately if you prefer soft-serve ice cream – simply garnish with the crushed pistachio and enjoy.
- Transfer to freezer-safe storage containers and top off with the crushed pistachio garnish and freeze for an additional 2 hours for a creamier texture.
Cooking Made Simple.
Have a Question?
Send us a message and a member of our customer support team will reply to you shortly.
895 McDonald Ave Brooklyn, NY